Saudi Arabia has resumed the second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine for those above 50 years old. The second dose will be resumed for everyone in July 2021, according to the Ministry of Health.
Procedure to register for Covid-19 2nd dose vaccination in Saudi Arabia
At this time, those over 50 years old and who have completed 42 days since their first dose can book an appointment for a second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Open the Tawakkalna App
- Go to “Services“
- Select the “COVID-19 vaccine“.
- Select a beneficiary (those eligible to take a second dose) Select “Update Appointment“
- Choose a vaccination center nearby you.
- Select the date and time.
- Click on “Yes, Update” to confirm the appointment.
- You’ve successfully scheduled your second dose of COVID-19 vaccine.