How to Check Legal/Court Case on MOJ/Absher?

, How to Check Legal/Court Case on MOJ/Absher?

You can check if criminal or travel banned case is registered against your Iqama from the MOJ website, Najiz, or Absher in Saudi Arabia. There are two ways to check this.

Check case in MOJ/Najiz

The MOJ website allows you to check the status of a labor court, criminal, or any other police case registered on your Iqama in Saudi Arabia. In order to do that;

In case you find a case registered under your Iqama on Najiz or MOJ, you should work on how to attend the online hearing to defend your case.

Check police cases through Absher

You can check if a police case is registered under your Iqama in Saudi Arabia through Absher;

  • Log in to your Absher account
  • Scroll down and click on the “Generalization Report Query“.
  • Click on the “Proceed” button.

No Case

If the message appears “There is no Generalization Report registered against you“, it means that you do not have any pending criminal record or police case on your Iqama.

Travel Ban

If there is a police case registered against your Iqama, the system will show the travel ban. In the below case, there is a travel ban for 10 years from Saudi Arabia.

If you have a pending police case you cannot;

  • Get an exit reentry visa.
  • Get a final exit visa.
  • Leave Saudi Arabia until the case is resolved.

It is important to note that you cannot check labor court cases through Absher, it can only be checked on MOJ or Najiz websites.

What to do in the case of a police case?

If you find a police case registered under your Iqama but you believe that you are innocent, it could be an error. The best way to deal with it is to visit the nearest police station and report it to them.

For the latest updates, you can like our Facebook page

Join our Facebook Food Group Foodaholics - Riyadh and share your experience there.

Have a question to ask? Send message on Facebook.