Expatriates living in Saudi Arabia can now issue their Exit re-Entry visa and Final Exit visa through Absher e-services.
Trending: How to Apply for Saudi Arabia Work Visa?
How to Request a Final Exit & Exit Re-entry Visa via Absher?
The following is a step-by-step guide to requesting a final exit visa via the Absher portal.
- Login to your Absher account
- Click on “Services” under the “My Services” tab
- Select “Passports” from the list of services
- Choose “Visa Services“
- Click on “Create Request for Visa“
- Choose “Final Exit Visa“
- Click on “Next“
- Click on “Confirm” to submit the application
Once you have successfully submitted your application, your employer will have ten days to inquire about your request for e-visa request. In the absence of a response from your employer, you can issue a final exit visa with 15-day validity.