Expats domestic workers in Saudi Arabia can now accept or reject job transfer requests through the Absher portal. This article explains how a house driver, housemaid, or any other domestic worker can approve or reject a request for the transfer of their job service through Absher.
Domestic Worker Iqama Transfer Request through Absher
- Visit the Absher: https://absher.sa/
- Select “Individuals” and log in.
- Click on the “My Services” option.
- Select “Services“.
- Then select “Passports.”
- Choose “Service Transfer Approvals.”
- Now, you will have the option of accepting or rejecting a service transfer request. Accept or Reject.
Keep in mind that requests for transfer of service must be approved within 7 days. Also, domestic workers can only transfer their service to a new employer if the current employer is ready to release them.