The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development in Saudi Arabia called on all workers in the public, private and non-profit sectors to stick to the precautionary and preventive measures.
Ministry of HR calls for applying Remote Work
The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development called on all employees in the public, private and non-profit sectors to have flexible work hours and avail of remote work and virtual meetings as much as possible and also to adhere to the precautionary measures and preventive measures, the application of health instructions, and physical distancing in the Workplace. In order to ensure the safety of workers and auditors, to limit the spread of the Coronavirus, and to work in a safe and healthy work environment. The Ministry stresses the need to follow the following:
- Take the necessary measures to prevent gatherings, apply physical distancing, and make sure to wear masks and avoid shaking hands.
- It called for digital meetings to be satisfied as much as possible by using social media instead of face to face meetings.
- Activating remote work as much as possible with the importance of applying a flexible working hours policy.
- Ensure that electronic channels are used to obtain services.
- Providing hand sanitizers in workplaces.