A Saudi Work Visa, which enables individuals to live and work in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia full-time, is necessary for those who intend to work in Saudi Arabia in the near future. Jobs range from laborers to engineers, financial specialists to IT consultants, and development is constant.
Saudi Arabia has reportedly introduced a three-month temporary work visa that is quickly granted without documentation.
According to the Qiwa platform, the visa enables companies to grant temporary work visas that permit the bearer of the visa to work for three months beginning on the day of acceptance.
How to Apply for Temporary Work Visa?
- Log in to the company’s Qiwa website https://auth.qiwa.sa/sign-in account.
- Choose the e-services temporary work visa option.
- Click on Temporary Work Visa.
- Submit the request after filling out the form.
After a request for an online work visa is made using the Qiwa website, it would be provided right away without the need for any extra documentation.
The visa is electronic and is valid within one year.
Saudi Temporary Work Visa Rejection?
Reasons cited for rejecting a request for the temporary visa include an insufficient balance in the unified number of the enterprise on Absher and rejection from the Interior Ministry.
The temporary work visa balance package can be cancelled, and government fees refunded.
Benefits of Saudi Temporary Work Visa?
There are number of advantages of acquiring a Saudi Work Visa. Some of them are:
- Employees can make a good living with no monthly pay deductions.
- Many people find it impossible to resist the tempting prospect of a decent career and comfortable living.
- Saudi Arabia has no personal income tax.
- Employees receive commensurate incentives for their work, just like managers and officers do.
For the latest updates, you can like our Facebook page
Join our Facebook Food Group Foodaholics - Riyadh and share your experience there.
Have a question to ask? Send message on Facebook.