Saudi Airlines announces the conditions for passengers who are flying to Saudi Arabia through its flights from only for 25 countries to follow the health precautions and conditions issued by the Ministry of Health in Saudi Arabia.
Most Trending: British Nationals can Return to their Country From Saudi Arabia
Expats from 25 Countries Allow to Return to Saudi Arabia
Saudi Airlines has set 7 conditions to allow the transportation of returning passengers to the Kingdom through its fleet, calling on all passengers to follow the health requirements issued by the Saudi Ministry of Health.
- The conditions included requiring all passengers to complete and sign a commitment form to abide by health requirements and hand it over to the health control at the airport later.
- Passengers to undergo self-quarantine at home for a period of 7 days, and health practitioners 3 days with a negative sample at the end of the quarantine period.
- The conditions also included installing the “Tatman” and “Tawakalna” application on mobile.
- Returnees must register in the apps above, mentioning their location through the “Tatman” application within 8 hours of the passenger’s arrival, carrying out a daily health assessment through it.
- Calling 937 if any of the symptoms of “Covid-19” appear. Or go to the health center or emergency when necessary.
- Airlines called on all the guests to follow the precautionary measures as mentioned in the form of pledging to comply with health requirements during the home quarantine period.
- The company invited those wishing to know the requirements for travel to 25 countries, via this link.
List of Countries Allowed to Travel to Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- South Africa
For the latest updates, you can like our Facebook page
Join our Facebook Food Group Foodaholics - Riyadh and share your experience there.
Have a question to ask? Send message on Facebook.