The Saudi Press Agency reported on Friday citing a statement from the Ministry of Interior that Saudi Arabia has decided to lift the temporary travel ban and resume all international flights will reopen.
All International Flights and Travel Restrictions to be Lifted from 31st March 2021
- Saudi citizens will be allowed to travel outside the Kingdom and return to it.
- The suspension of international flights will be completely lifted and the land, sea and air ports will be fully opened.
- All expatriates and citizens will be allowed to enter into and exit from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The implementation of these decisions is in accordance with the procedures and precautions laid down by the concerned committee to take all necessary precautionary measures to prevent the spread of the Corona virus in the Kingdom in coordination with the concerned authorities.
- The Ministry highlighted that these decisions come in view of the continuation of the new Corona pandemic (Covid-19), and what many countries of the world are witnessing of a second wave of this pandemic accompanied by the emergence of new mutated strains of the virus faster in the rates of spread, and the decrease in cases Infection with the new Corona virus in the Kingdom during the current period, and in the interest of preserving the safety and health of citizens, and keeping the infection low in the Kingdom, and the importance of completing the arrival of the required quantities of the vaccine during the coming period and distributing it to the regions of the Kingdom to immunize the groups most vulnerable to serious complications due to infection with the disease