According to the Qiwa portal, the following are the eligibility conditions for changing the profession in Saudi Arabia.
Company Eligibility Conditions
- The company status must be existent.
- The commercial registration must be valid.
- The company activity must not be from the activity of farmers and shepherds, equestrian, horse breeding or renting domestic labour services.
Employee Eligibility Conditions
- If the occupation is an engineering occupation, a valid professional practice certificate from the Saudi Council of Engineers must be present
- If the profession is a veterinary occupation, a certificate of practicing a profession from the Ministry of Agriculture must be present
- If the profession is an accounting occupation, a certificate of practicing a profession must be obtained from the Saudi Commission for Accounting Specialties
- The status of the worker whose profession is requested to change must not be “Pending service transfer”
- There should be no request to change a profession under process for the same worker
- The worker must not have a final exit permit issued