The Minister of Islamic Affairs, Dawah and Guidance Abd Al-Latif Al-Sheikh said that the rules for the reopening of mosques for prayers in all the regions of Saudi Arabia with precautionary measures for the Mosques and for the safety of all worshipers.
Also Read: Saudi Arabia to Lift the Curfew from Kingdom
Masjid Guidelines – For all Obligatory Prayers
- Mosques will be open 15 minutes before the call to prayer and closing 10 minutes after salah.
- The time between the prayer call (Adhaan) and Jamaa’t (Starting of Salah) is reduced to 10 minutes.
- Opening windows and doors from entering time till the end of the salah.
- Temporarily removed the Holy Qur’an and all others books.
- Worshipers to keep a distance of 2 meters between each other.
- Leave a blank space between each row.
- All water coolers and refrigerators closed.
- The distribution of water or food in the masjid or anything else is not allowed.
- Toilets and ablution places closed.
- Do not bring children under the age of 15 years.
- Do not crowding while entering or leaving the mosques.
For the latest updates, you can like our Facebook page
Join our Facebook Food Group Foodaholics - Riyadh and share your experience there.
Have a question to ask? Send message on Facebook.