Expatriates who are legal residents of Kingdom can now own a single property in the Saudi. The Absher platform has outlined three criteria that expatriates must meet in order to buy a property in Saudi Arabia.
Non-Saudis can buy one property in Kingdom
According to the Absher platform, the service enables residents in the kingdom to apply for a permit to own property if they meet the following three criteria:
- The expatriate must has valid Iqama, not expired residence permit.
- The resident must provide all relevant information about the property, as well as a copy of the deed.
- The expatriate must not own any other property in the Kingdom.
The service can be accessed via the Absher platform’s menu as steps:
- My Services (Khidmaty)
- Services (Khidmat)
- General Services (Al-Khidmatul Aamma)
- Request Property Owning for Non-Saudis
For the latest updates, you can like our Facebook page
Join our Facebook Food Group Foodaholics - Riyadh and share your experience there.
Have a question to ask? Send message on Facebook.