Saudi Arabia resuming Gyms and sports centers to operate from 21st June. The guide has been published by the Ministry of Sports in Saudi Arabia to keep workers and customers safe and taking all precautions and preventive measures against Covid-19.
Most Trending: Saudi Arabia Warns People About Covid-19 After Lockdown Lifted
Return of Gyms and Sports Centers into Work
The Ministry of Sports publishes the guidelines for the return of gyms and sports centers protocol:
- Obliging employees to wear masks inside gyms and sports centers, and to provide means and tools Safety and protection.
- Prohibited to use the fingerprint device and provide alternative methods.
- It is preferable to encourage the elderly and the patients with chronic diseases not to attend.
- Minimize personal contact with customers when dealing with them and maintain social distance.
- Prevent customers from entering who do not wear masks or provide them at the entrance if possible.
- Children under 15 years are prohibited from entering, except for the sports centers designated for them.
- It is not recommended to use gloves as an alternative to washing and disinfecting hands after using the equipment provided to customers.
- Staff should wash hands for a period of more than 40 seconds with soap and water.
- Sanitize Hands for at least 20 seconds if soap and water are not available.
- Staff must follow the instructions for the time, type and how to wear safety tools And personal protection.
- Preventing the delivery of food and beverages and the disposal of water coolers and food refrigerators.
- It is allowed to distribute water bottles to customers or they can bring their own.
For the latest updates, you can like our Facebook page
Join our Facebook Food Group Foodaholics - Riyadh and share your experience there.
Have a question to ask? Send message on Facebook.