The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah in Saudi Arabia has offered 4 packages for domestic pilgrims this year, in coincidence with the regulation of registration of local pilgrims.
4 Packages for Domestic Hajj 2023 Pilgrims
Those Saudi nationals and resident expatriates who aims for the Hajj pilgrimage this year 2023 (1444 AH) can now submit their application on the Ministry’s website (https://localhaj.haj.gov.sa) and also through the Nusuk application.
The Ministry mentioned the 4 Hajj packages and its prices for this Year 2023 (1444 AH) are
1. The First Package is at a price of 10,596 Riyals to 11,841 Saudi Riyals, it includes housing and subsistence in the Mina, Arafat and Muzdalifah.
2. The second package starts from 8,092 Saudi Riyals to 8,459 Riyals, this package includes housing and subsistence in Mina, Arafat and Muzdalifah.
3. The third package cost starts from 13,150 Riyals, it includes housing and subsistence in Mina, Arafat and Muzdalifah. Pilgrims of these package will be accommodated in the six towers located close to the Jamarat in Mina.
4. The fourth package starts from 3,984 Saudi Riyals and it also includes housing and subsistence in Mina, Arafat and Muzdalifah.
The Hajj Ministry explained that all the above prices include the VAT (Value Added Tax), stating that all details can be viewed through the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah website or the Nusuk platform.
Conditions for the registration of Hajj package Year 2023 (1444 AH) for local pilgrims from Saudi Arabia:
- This year, the minimum age for the application had been set to 13 years, as per the requirements announced by the Ministry.
- The first priority will be given to the applicants, who have not performed Hajj in the past and in case of vacant places, those who have performed Hajj previously will also be included.
- Women’s Mahram is excluded from the priority advantage.
- Only one mobile number can use in one registration.
- Saudi nationals ID or Resident iqama must be valid until the end of Dhu Al-Hijjah month 1444 AH.
- Applicants must register companions who wants to perform Hajj with him or her in one facility and in the same unified package. Applicant is allowed to add companions using buttons for the purpose during registration procedure. One applicant must not exceed more than 13 companions.
- Pilgrims must commit to the chosen package and come with the Hajj facility with which they have been registered.
- All applicants must complete vaccination of Covid-19 and Seasonal Influenza, in addition to get a valid vaccination certificate proving of ACYW quadruple meningitis vaccine, at least 10 days before arriving to the holy sites of Hajj.
- The Ministry also clarified that contracting and providing Hajj related services are implemented through companies and institutions licensed by the ministry to serve pilgrims from within the Saudi Arabia and listed on the Ministry’s website.
- The registration of Hajj must be done by the pilgrim himself, calling all applicants to avoid dealing with any campaigns, agents or companies that are not licensed by the Ministry.
- Pilgrims are required to pay the fees of the selected package in the specified Hajj facility within the announced deadline to avoid the cancellation of registration.
- Pilgrims must stick to all regulations and measures that will be issued by the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah and the Ministry of Health.
- Pilgrims must leave Mina, as per the schedule set for the chosen package.