Hajj Registration Online For Expats in Kingdom


Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Hajj and Umrah opened on 6th July 2020 registration for those wishing to perform Hajj 2020 through official online website and will end on Friday (July 10) and that the results of Hajj nomination will be announced on Sunday (July 12). Out of the total 10,000 pilgrims, 70 percent will be expats residing in the Kingdom and the remaining 30 percent will be Saudis.

Registration for Hajj 2020 Is Open

If you expat in Saudi Arabia and wish to perform the Hajj then you will be able to register according to the health and regulatory conditions via a link following: ⁦http://Localhaj.haj.gov.sa

For the latest updates, you can like our Facebook page

Join our Facebook Food Group Foodaholics - Riyadh and share your experience there.

Have a question to ask? Send message on Facebook.