Oman Air to resume its flights to Riyadh, operating 4 flights per week announced the Oman Air. Last week (On 28th March, 2021) the airline resumed its flights to Dammam, operating 4 flights per week.
Oman Air resumed its flight to Riyadh from 1st April
The Airline announced that it will maintain its comprehensive safety program throughout all elements of the travel journey to make sure that its customers fly confidently.
– Face masks are must when the passengers are on board the aircraft and in Oman’s airports, Social distancing is maintained while the passengers boarding and exiting the aircraft, aircraft cleaned after each flight at the end of every day.
– All cabin crew must wear a full set of personal protective equipment, meal service on board also has been modified for the safety of all, other measure also have implemented for the safety of passengers and crew members, added Oman Air in its statement.
– The Airline called all its passengers to visit Civil Aviation Authority website caa.gov.om, to ensure they are prepared to comply with all the needs to enter the Sultanate of Oman.
– Passengers travelling to Saudi Arabia should make sure they are aware of official requirements to enter or transit through the Kingdom.
– Travelers departing from the Sultanate of Oman should also make sure that they are aware of all pre-departure requirements and all the needs during the flights, which are available at omanair.com