Ministry of Health of Saudi Arabia announced that 3938 new cases of coronavirus has been reported in Saudi Arabia in last 24 hours.
The total number of cases is registered now 174,577 as of 26th June 2020 [03:35 PM]. Dammam has the most numbers of new cases, following with Al Hafouf, Al Mobaraz, Khamis Mushait and Jeddah.
As of 26th June 2020, the total number of cases is now 174,577.
- Total Recovery: 120,471 [2,589 New Recoveries]
- Total Mortality: 1,474 [46 New Mortality]
- Active Cases: 52,632
Saudi Arabia Coronavirus Cases Statistics
How to Help stop Coronavirus disease
Protect yourself and others around you by knowing the facts and taking appropriate precautions. Follow advice provided by Saudi Ministry of Health.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- If you have a fever, a cough, and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention. Call in advance.
- Follow the directions of your local health authority.
- Avoiding unneeded visits to medical facilities allows healthcare systems to operate more effectively, therefore protecting you and others.
For the latest updates, you can like our Facebook page
Join our Facebook Food Group Foodaholics - Riyadh and share your experience there.
Have a question to ask? Send message on Facebook.