Saudi Arabia has introduced new rules to stem the spread of COVID-19, including the suspension of all recreational activities and events for the next 10 days, according to the interior ministry, this will be implemented starting at 10 PM on Thursday, 4th February 4, 2021.
Most Trending: Saudi Arabia Suspended Inbound Flights from 20 Countries
Saudi Arabia Is Suspending All Recreational Activities And Indoor Dining For The Next 10 Days
Saudi Arabia bans all recreational activities and events due to the laxity in applying preventive measures to curb the spread of Coronavirus.
- Stopping of all events and parties including weddings and corporate meetings in halls as well as break-in camps for a period of 30 DAYS.
- The maximum limit for gatherings in social events is not more than 20 people for a period of 10 DAYS.
- Stopping all entertainment activities and events for 10 DAYS.
- Closing all cinemas, indoor entertainment centers, and indoor games places for a period of 10 DAYS.
- Closing of gyms and sports centers for a period of 10 DAYS.
- Suspension of dine-in services in restaurants, cafes, and the like for a period of 10 DAYS.
- Gatherings of more than 20 people.