Saudi Arabia Health Minister Tawfiq bin Fawzan al-Rabiah said that the beginning of a new phase of strategy to deal the spread of the Covid-19 pandemic in the Kingdom from May 28 2020.
He further said that the government laid out a clear vision for the next phase based on two indicators: The healthcare medical center’s capacity for critical cases and expanding mass testing to relieve the spike in cases and early detection for coronavirus.
The Easing will be done in Stages said by MOH
- The 1st stage depends on understanding the critical cases and coronavirus tests.
- We will move from first stage to 2nd according to health status measures in economic …
- These stages will begin gradually from (Thursday) 28th May 2020.
- Returning to normal conditions demands a high responsibility of all.
- The mortality rate due to Covid-19 in the Kingdom considered one of the lowest in the world.
- Citizen and Residents commitment to precautionary measures had a great impact on the decrease in mortality rates.
- The People of Saudi Arabia has shown a tremendous amount of responsibility in practicing social distancing.
- Returning to normal routines required that we all have a high degree of responsibility and attention to follow health guidelines.
- Especially for the elderly, chronic diseases, respiratory illnesses and weak immune systems individuals.
- The People shall continue taking precautionary measures while going out of their homes by wearing a face mask and hand gloves.
- We are proud of Saudi experts who are internationally recognized and we depend on their experiences in dealing with covid-19.