Saudi Arabia’s ministry of health, on Tuesday, Dec. 15, announced the start of Coronavirus vaccine registration through the Sehhaty (My Health) mobile application.
Procedure to register for Covid-19 vaccination in Saudi Arabia
The health ministry urged everyone to speed up registration in order to preserve their health and safety and protect themselves from being infected by the coronavirus.
– Download the Sehhaty app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
– Create an account with the Sehhaty app or Login with your registered account.
– Select “Covid-19 Vaccine.”
– Select the beneficiary; (for whom you are applying) “Me” or “My Dependents.” and then click “Next”.
– On the next page, fill with your basic information: Mobile Number, Region, and City of Residence
– Select your Occupation from the specified list and click “Next”.
– On the next page, answer yes or no on the questions related to your health condition like do you suffer from obesity, allergy, chronic disease.
– Click Next to complete the application and wait for Ministry’s response for booking appointment.
For the latest updates, you can like our Facebook page
Join our Facebook Food Group Foodaholics - Riyadh and share your experience there.
Have a question to ask? Send message on Facebook.