The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman of Saudi Arabia issued a Royal Decree appointing Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman as Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The Crown Prince’s appointment was made with giving an exemption to the provision of Article 56 of the Basic Law of Governance and from the relevant provisions contained in the Law of the Council of Ministers.
Restructured the Council of Ministers as follows.
1. Prince Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud (Crown Prince) as Prime Minister.
2. Dr. Mansour bin Miteb bin Abdulaziz Al Saud as Minister of State.
3. Prince Abdulaziz bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud as Minister of Energy.
4. Prince Turki bin Mohammed bin Fahd bin Abdulaziz Al Saud as Minister of State.
5. Prince Abdulaziz bin Turki bin Faisal bin Abdulaziz Al Saudi as Minister of Sports.
6. Prince Abdulaziz bin Saud bin Nayef bin Abdulaziz Al Saud as Minister of Interior.
7. Prince Abdullah bin Bandar bin Abdulaziz Al Saud as Minister of National Guard.
8. Prince Khalid bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud as Minister of Defense.
9. Prince Faisal bin Farhan bin Abdullah bin Faisal bin Farhan Al Saud as Minister of Foreign Affairs.
10. Prince Badr bin Abdullah bin Mohammad bin Farhan Al Saud as Minister of Culture.
11. Sheikh Saleh bin Abdulaziz bin Muhammad bin Ibrahim Al Sheikh as Minister of State.
12. Dr. Abdul Latif bin Abdulaziz bin Abdul Rahman Al-Sheikh as Minister of Islamic Affairs, Call and Guidance.
13. Dr. Walid bin Muhammad Al-Samaani as Minister of Justice.
14. Dr. Muttalib bin Muhammad Al-Aiban as Minister of State.
15. Dr. Musaed bin Muhammad Al-Aiban as Minister of State.
16. Dr. Ibr Ibrahim bin Abdulaziz Al-Assaf as Minister of State.
17. Dr. Tawfiq bin Fawzan bin Muhammad Al-Rabiah as Minister of Hajj and Umrah.
18. Dr. Majib bin Abdullah Al-Qasabi as Minister of Commerce and Minister of charge of Information.
19. Dr. Essam bin Saad bin Saeed as Minister of State for Shoura Council Affairs.
20. Mr. Mohammad bin Abdul-Malik Al-Sheikh as Minister of State.
21. Eng. Abdul Rahman bin Abdul Mohsen Al-Fadhli as Minister of Environment, Water and Agriculture.
22. Mr. Khalid bin Abdulrahman Al-Issa as Minister of State.
23. Mr. Adel bin Ahmed Al-Jubeir, Minister of State for Foreign Affairs.
25. Mr. Mohammad bin Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al-Jadaan as Minister of Finance.
26. Eng. Abdullah bin Amer Al-Sawaha, as Minister of Communications and Information Technology.
27. Eng. Ahmed bin Suleiman bin Abdulaziz Al-Rajhi, Minister of Human Resources and Social Development.
28. Dr. Hamad bin Mohammed bin Hamad Al-Sheikh as Minister of State.
29. Mr. Bandar bin Ibrahim bin Abdullah Al-Khorayef as Minister of Industry and Mineral Resources.
30. Eng. Saleh bin Nasser bin Al-Ali Al-Jasser as Minister of Transport and Logistics Services.
31. Minister of Tourism as Mr. Ahmed bin Aqeel Al-Khatib.
32. Minister of Investment as Eng. Khalid bin Abdulaziz Al-Falih.
33. Mr. Faisal bin Fadel bin Mohsen Al Ibrahim as Minister of Economy and Planning.
34. Mr. Fahd bin Abdul Rahman bin Dahes Al-Jalajil as Minister of Health.
35. Mr. Yousef bin Abdullah bin Mohammed Al-Bunyan as Minister of Education.
* Mr. Talal bin Abdullah bin Turki Al-Otaibi is appointed as Assistant Minister of Defense at the excellent rank.