Saudi Arabia has lifted the following preventive measures to counter coronavirus in Saudi Arabia effective immediately.
Saudi Arabia allows non-vaccinated residents to enter into the Kingdom
- Saudi residents can enter Saudi Arabia regardless of their immunization status.
– However, a visit visa holder must be fully vaccinated to enter KSA. The booster dose is a condition to travel for those who have spent 3 months from the last date of taking the second dose, with the exception of those under 16 years of age.
- No social distancing is required in all places (closed and open).
- No need to wear a face mask in open places. But still required to wear a face mask in closed places.
- PCR is not required upon arrival into Saudi Arabia.
- Travelers coming to Saudi Arabia on a visit visa need to have COVID-19 insurance to cover the cost of the treatment from infection.
- Passengers coming to Saudi Arabia do not need to do any institutional or home quarantine. However, Muqeem Vaccine Registration is still required.
– It includes people coming from Pakistan and India.
– People who are already in institutional quarantine have to complete the process.
– If you have paid the fee for institutional quarantine, you can take a refund from the airline/agent.
- The suspension on direct flights from specific countries has been lifted. Now people from anywhere in the world can directly enter Saudi Arabia without any institutional quarantine requirement.