The Public Health Authority (Weqaya) in Saudi Arabia revealed that Immunized and Vaccinated customers only can enter shisha cafes, as per their status on Tawakkalna app.
Saudi Arabia Bans Bar.B.Q and Shisha in Public Parks
The Ministry of Municipal and Rural Affairs and Housing announced the reopening of smoking areas and allowing restaurants and cafes serving shisha after banning it as a precaution against the spread of Covid-19.
Most Trending: All Employees of Public & Private Sectors Must be Vaccinated
The Ministry issued the precautionary measures to reopen smoking areas and shisha serving areas starting 17th May, as per the international preventive measures, ministry to conduct regular inspections to make sure compliance.
- The number of person at one table or sitting in shisha cafes should not exceed 5 people, even if they are from one family or friends.
- Permission to enter shisha cafes restricted to immunized persons such as Immunized with 2 doses, immunized from 1 dose and 14 days passed, recovered from coronavirus.
- Distance between the tables must be 3 meters.
- It is forbidden for shisha cafes representative to use hookah before giving it to the customer for the purpose of experimenting and ensuring its quality.
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask at the cashiers and other places of the cafe where the use of mask masks is required.
- Everyone must follow the precautionary and preventive measures given by the government to curb the spread of the coronavirus pandemic.
For the latest updates, you can like our Facebook page
Join our Facebook Food Group Foodaholics - Riyadh and share your experience there.
Have a question to ask? Send message on Facebook.