The Ministry of Interior in Saudi Arabia announced that to stop the spread and transmission of Covid-19 and its accompanying violations classification table, the regulations have been modified and the classification has been updated to include a number of other violations and to ensure people are following precautionary measures to curb the spread of coronavirus.
Also Read: 3 months rent free for specific Tenants in Saudi Arabia
Breaking Covid-19 Preventive Measures Violation in Kingdom
Saudi Arabia implemented these violation penalties to stop the spread of the coronavirus. Violators of the precautionary measures and preventive measures may face a fine and those who repeat violation for the second time, the fine will be doubled. The violations for not following precautionary measures are mentioned below with official tweet from Source.
First:Amend the maximum allowed in family and non-family gatherings inside homes, rest houses, farms, or in social events such as mourning, parties, only 50 people allowed.
Second:The penalty for non-compliance by private sector with the precautionary measures and preventive protocols announced on 29th May 2020 (6 Shawwal 1441 AH) in the amount of (10,000) riyals and this includes:
- The introduction of those who are not committed to face masks or what covers the nose and mouth.
- Providing disinfectants and sterilizers in the places designated for them.
- Measure the temperature of employees and customers at the entrances to superstores and malls.
- Disinfection of shopping carts and any kind of carts after each use.
- Disinfection of facilities and surfaces, the closure of children’s play areas and places.
Third: The penalty for intentionally violating the precautionary measures and preventive measures (protocols) announced on 29th May 2020 (6 Shawwal 1441 AH) at (1000) riyals, and this includes:
- Not wearing a face mask or what covers the nose and mouth
- Not maintaining a physical distance between people.
- Refused to measure the temperature when entering the public or private sectors.
- Failure to adhere to the procedures adopted when the temperature rises above 38 degrees Celsius
For the latest updates, you can like our Facebook page
Join our Facebook Food Group Foodaholics - Riyadh and share your experience there.
Have a question to ask? Send message on Facebook.