The Public Security Directorate announced the service of moving within the region and between governorates, as well as moving between neighborhoods within cities for those with special circumstances in all regions of the Kingdom, except for Makkah and Madinah. Read More: Curfew extended in Saudi Arabia by the Ministry of Interior
The authorities in the Kingdom have launches an online portal of movement permits
– Steps to issue a travel permit between cities and regions
- Go to the tanaqul.ecloud.sa website (Only Arabic version available)
- Log in by registering applicant’s name, citizen and resident identity card number and the mobile number.
- Fill out the verification code sent to the applicant’s mobile.
- Applicant must mentioned the reason for requesting the permit and the urgent circumstance required to issue permits.
- Proof of the reason for the permit by attaching documents.
- When the application is reviewed and studied, applicant will receive a message of acknowledgment.
- Upon approving the request the movement permit, applicant will receive a message with the time of travel and the route.
- If the application rejected, you will receive a message of rejection.
Source: Saudi Gazatte