The General Authority of Civil Aviation has issued a circular to all airliners operating in the Kingdom’s airports, regarding registering the data of immunized travelers arriving to the Kingdom who are non-Saudis and from exempted groups on the online portal dedicated to electronically registering the vaccinated travelers before arriving through the various air ports.
GACA: An electronic portal for registration of Vaccinated Travelers
The portal lists the following seven conditions for registration.
1) Obtaining one of the vaccines approved in the Kingdom, which is so far (two doses of the Pfizer-Biontech vaccine, two doses of the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine, two doses of the Moderna vaccine, one dose of the Jansen vaccine).
2) The vaccination certificates are required to be attested by the official health authorities in the country of arriving travelers (the Ministry of Health or an authorized health authority).
3) The period between receiving the last dose (the second dose of a two-dose vaccine or the first dose of a single dose vaccine) and leaving for the Kingdom should not be less than 14 days.
4) Bring the original certificate upon leaving the Kingdom.
5) Entering the information before departure to the Kingdom with a maximum of 72 hours.
6) Acknowledgment of the accuracy of the entered information and the correctness of the information will be verified upon issuance of the boarding pass and at the entry points, and failure to comply with these requirements makes it open to preventing entry to the Kingdom and the legal consequences.
7) Registration on the portal is not required for those under the age of 18.
Click on the following to open: Muqeem Vaccine Registration Online.