Previously, Saudi Arabia to Lift the Curfew from Kingdom. Ministry of Interior announced that to reimpose curfew in the city of Jeddah to re-tighten the health precautions for 15 days due to noticed a spike in the number of covid-19 cases reported. It will start from tomorrow from June 6 until June 20 as part of efforts to contain the coronavirus outbreak.
Partially Curfew Reimpose in Jeddah
- People are allowed to go out 6 am to 3 pm.
- Curfew from 3 pm to 6 am.
- Tawakkalna app for movement permit during curfew hours.
- Suspending all prayers in mosques.
- Suspension of workplace in ministries, government agencies, and private sector companies.
- Suspension of submitting internal orders in restaurants and cafes.
- Continuing to allow for flights and trains travel.
- Allowing entry and exit from the city outside the curfew times.
- Prohibited any gatherings of more than five people.