Saudi Arabia has banned travel to and entry from UAE, Ethiopia, Vietnam, and Afghanistan over new mutated strain of the Covid-19, the Saudi Press Agency reported on Saturday citing an official source at the Ministry of Interior.
Also Read: Saudi Arabia Resumed Inbound Flights from 11 Countries out of 20
International Entry Temporary Suspension by Saudi Arabia for 9 Countries
- Preventing citizens from traveling directly or indirectly, without getting prior permission from the concerned authorities, to Ethiopia, United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Vietnam, while continuing to prevent direct or indirect travel of citizens to the previously declared countries, and it was decided to suspend entry from Ethiopia, United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Vietnam, in addition to Afghanistan, Except for those who stayed 14 days outside these 4 countries, who are not citizens, as well as all the previously announced countries.
- No flights Resumption from 20 banned Countries to Saudi Arabia
- Suspending international flights between countries where travel is prohibited To and From, and applying institutional quarantine to all those coming from them, citizens and others.
- Citizens who are currently in any of those countries and who return before 11 PM on Sunday of 4th July, 2021, are excluded from this, without harming to what is done regarding the evacuation of violators of residency regulations from the Kingdom and related flights and relevance to that.
- The suspension of flights will take effect from 11 PM on Sunday of July 4, 2021.
Also Read: Saudi Arabia classifies 69 countries as high risk for Travel
For the latest updates, you can like our Facebook page
Join our Facebook Food Group Foodaholics - Riyadh and share your experience there.
Have a question to ask? Send message on Facebook.