Saudi Arabia extends the coronavirus restrictions for a period of 20 additional days for gatherings, stopping entertainment activities and events, closing cinemas.
Most Trending: Is Saudi Arabia Heading towards another Lockdown?
Ministry of Interior Extended Precautionary Measures For The Next 20 Days
COVID-19 restrictions have been extended all recreational activities and events due to the laxity in applying preventive measures to curb the spread of Coronavirus.
- Stopping of all events and parties including weddings and corporate meetings in halls as well as break-in camps for a period of 30 DAYS.
- The maximum limit for gatherings in social events is not more than 20 people for a period of more 20 DAYS.
- Stopping all entertainment activities and events for more 20 DAYS.
- Closing all cinemas, indoor entertainment centers, and indoor games places for a period for more 20 DAYS.
- Closing of gyms and sports centers for a period for more 20 DAYS.
- Suspension of dine-in services in restaurants, cafes, and the like for a period of for more 20 DAYS.