The Absher platform announced the launch of service, allowing residents’ family members and domestic workers to electronically request an entry permit into Makkah using the online service.
The Absher platform through its official Twitter handle tweeted that, “During the Hajj season, you can request an entry permit of Makkah Al-Mukaromah online through Absher”.
Steps to request an Entry permit into Makkah during Hajj Season
The procedure to benefit from the service of Entry Permit for resident family members during the Hajj season as follows.
- Log in to your Absher account.
- Select the Family Members from the “Services” tab.
- Choose entry permit to Makkah Al-Mukarramah.
- Select “Create an entry permit request for Makkah”.
Procedure to benefit from the service of Entry Permit to Makkah for domestic workers during Hajj season as follows.
- Login to your Absher account.
- Choose Employment from the Services tab.
- Select Entry permit for Makkah Al-Mukarramah.
- Choose to Create an entry permit for Makkah.