The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah, starting 4th Oct 2020 the kingdom will allow 6,000 domestic pilgrims daily to perform Umrah in the first phase. In the second phase, 15,000 domestic pilgrims will be allowed to perform Umrah per day starting from October 18. Visitors from outside the Saudi Arabia will be permitted from November 1, when Umrah’s capacity will rise to 20,000 pilgrims per day.
How to Register in Eatmarna App to Book Umra & Others Permit
The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah has launched a new mobile app “Eatmarna” “اعتمرنا” which enables domestic pilgrims to book an appointment to perform Umrah. Pilgrims will be allowed three hours to perform Umrah. The Etmarna application is linked with the ‘Tawakkalna’ app to verify the health condition of the permit applicant.
- Download the app from the Apple store / Google Play from below.
- Select Langauge on the screen after installing it.
- You will need your Iqama number and also Tawakkalna app credentials to login or start your account.
- Enter the verification code on the app, which received on your registered mobile number.
- Then, you will have to select Application Type (Citizens and Residents / GCC Citizens / International Pilgrims).
- Fill the required information on shown form accordingly.
- Select the reason to book an appointment which includes Umrah Appointment or Worshipper Permit.
- Select Person, Date, and Time.
- Finally, select centers for transporting or pilgrims gathering in Makkah.
That’s all. You have now successfully booked an Umrah appointment via the Eatmarna app.