The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah has a mobile app “Nusuk” previously known as “Eatmarna” “اعتمرنا” which enables domestic pilgrims to book an appointment to perform Umrah. Pilgrims will be allowed three hours to perform Umrah. The Nusuk application is linked with the Tawakkalna app to verify the health condition of the permit applicant.
How to Register in Nusuk App to Book Umra & Others Permit
- Download the app from the Apple store / Google Play from below given link.
- Select Langauge on the screen after installing it.
- You will need your Iqama number and also Tawakkalna app credentials to login or start your account.
- Enter the verification code on the app, which received on your registered mobile number.
- Then, you will have to select Application Type (Citizens and Residents / GCC Citizens / International Pilgrims).
- Fill the required information on shown form accordingly.
- Select the reason to book an appointment which includes Umrah Appointment or Worshipper Permit.
- Select Person, Date, and Time.
- Finally, select centers for transporting or pilgrims gathering in Makkah.
That’s all. You have now successfully booked an Umrah appointment via the Nusuk app.
The application is available on Apple iOS Store and Android Google Play to download & Install.
For the latest updates, you can like our Facebook page
Join our Facebook Food Group Foodaholics - Riyadh and share your experience there.
Have a question to ask? Send message on Facebook.